RED ENGINEERING & DESIGN
is growing and we are looking for talented and committed individuals to join our firm. We are a family-focused business and strive to maintain a work/life balance for each employee.
When you join us, you will:
- Receive the training you need.
- Work with clients and vendors in the office and in the field.
- Be part of a growing business where you can learn and thrive.
We offer performance-based opportunities that include:
- Health and Dental
- Retirement plan offered to full-time employees following one year of employment
- Optional supplemental policies offered through AFLAC Insurance
- Vacation, sick leave, bereavement and holiday pay
- Rolling schedule
- Continuing education and professional certifications
Are you looking for a change? We are hiring a full time employee, position includes benefits and paid time off.
See below requirements needed and forward your resume to email@example.com
- PE with 2 to 4 years of design experience
- Demonstrated project management and drawing skills
- Experience with commercial and institutional projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Technical knowledge of drafting techniques and training in AutoCAD and RISA structural analysis software and Revit
- Proficient in standard office computer applications: Word, Excel, Outlook